Advanced registration has closed. You may register on site at the Smith Memorial Student Union of Portland State University located at 1825 SW Broadway in Portland, Oregon.
Registration rates to the International Symposium on Growing Media, Soilless Cultivation, and Compost Utilization in Horticulture include the following:
- Welcome Reception on Sunday, August 20
- Attendance to the Scientific Sessions
- Tours on Sunday, August 20 and Tuesday, August 22
- On-site meeting publications and materials
- One (1) copy of the proceedings published in Acta Horticulturae.
Registration rates are as follows:
|Onsite Registration Rates
|1 day Ticket**||$ 95.00|
* Students will be required to provide one of the following as proof of student status at the meeting: ID, letter from Supervisor, or current class schedule.
**One Day Registrations do not include tours.
#Accompanying guest registration includes tours and social events, but not scientific program or banquet.
Tickets to the Wednesday night banquet at the Portland Art Museum are $85 per person. This event is open to all attendees and their guests. Space is limited, so purchase your tickets in advance.
Note: Refund requests must be made in writing. All refunds are subject to an administrative processing fee of $50.00. The amount refunded is determined by the date the request is received. A full refund will be granted if request is received by May 20; one half from May 20 to June 19; no refund after June 19, 2017.