The Scientific Committee requests abstracts of your research for presentation at the International Symposium on Growing Media, Soilless Cultivation, and Compost Utilization in Horticulture.
- YOU MUST REGISTER FIRST BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT. After registering for the meeting, you will be provided with details on how to submit your abstract to the meeting organizers.
- Attendees may submit up to 3 abstracts.
- The Abstract Deadline to be included in the conference program or be considered for an oral presentation is extended until May 1, 2017.
- IF YOU WISH TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT: You will need to login with your ISHS user account or activate an ISHS user account first.
– To confirm your ISHS user account is current, please visit http://www.actahort.org/members/showpdf
– To join the ISHS, please visit http://www.actahort.org/members/newmember
General instructions for formatting your abstract and heading are below. Please note that you will be sent directions on how to submit your formatted abstract after completion of paying your registration fees.
Abstracts will be submitted through ROSA where the author names, affiliations, abstract title, keywords, and abstract body will be filled out in separate fields.
- Title: The Abstract Title should be listed in title case
- Abstract body: Please do not include references in your abstract body. They will be removed. Please do not include tables in your abstract body. They will be removed.
- Keywords: Please include up to 5 Keywords for your abstract.
A Note about Paper Submission
All accepted oral and poster symposium presentations are eligible for publication in the proceedings if a suitable manuscript is prepared and submitted on time to the Editorial Board. All oral presenters, including invited and keynote speakers, must submit a manuscript for the proceedings being published in Acta Horticulturae. If this is not agreed to by the author(s), the work can be presented as a poster.